Could not load html file to browser

Hi,

I set following definition in the muttrc on the Debian box:

set implicit_autoview
alternative_order text/plain text/html

When an email contains html format, the mutt called [-- Autoview using
/usr/bin/w3m -dump -T text/html ''/tmp/mutt.html'' --]. But the html
file could not be loaded to the browser as following error:

You tried to access the address file://localhost/tmp/mutt.html, which
is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL)
is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.

Please help following questions:

(1) Where is the autoview configurated to call /usr/bin/w3m -dump -T text/html?

(2) Why there is no /tmp/mutt.html? I tried to use vi to open
/tmp/mutt.html, there was no that file either. That is why caused the
browser eror to load a non exist /tmp/mutt.html file.

(3) How to fix it in muttrc?

Thank you.