Re: Set Content-Disposition: inline on Patches automatically

=- Antoine Kaufmann wrote on Mon  8.Sep'08 at 17:08:38 +0200 -=

> With 'my_hdr' I can only set headers to the whole Mail and not for
> a single attachment. Or do I misunderstand the documentation?

My fault.

Either "macro", or use a "$sendmail" script per 'CheckAttach' in
ConfigTricks on wiki, which insteat mangles your attachment header.
I'm not aware of a var controlling the default.