Re: config file

Hi Kyle,

signature is indeed verified..
When i send a mail, I see this in the body of the mail:

[-- PGP output follows (current time: Tue Aug 19 09:53:01 2008) --]
gpg: Signature made Tue Aug 19 09:45:35 2008 PDT using DSA key ID
E4D5F777
gpg: Good signature from "xx <xx@xxxxxx>"
[-- End of PGP output --]

[-- The following data is signed --]

xxxxxx <mail content>

[-- End of signed data --]

And then there is an attachment (as seen from Outlook 'ATT00076.dat' which has :

So how can we have this embedded in the body of the mail itself ? and
have the name of the file
attachment changed to  'signature.asc'

When you send a mail, I can see in the body:

I would like to have the same format..in the body of the mail itself :)

Thanks,
- Ravi