Re: Cleanup Mailing lists.

* Wael Nasreddine on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 at 05:24:17 +0200
> I'm subscribed to a lot of mailing lists and sometimes I like to do a
> little cleanup on them, so I open each mailbox and do T then !~(~P)
> and then ;d$ which deletes everything except any topic I started or
> have replied to...
>
> What I am looking for is a macro to go through each .List.* mailbox
> and do that for me to save me a lot of time, any help please ?? Oh an
> I thought of mentioning that I use the sidebar patch...

Perhaps a folder hook? This one (untested) should delete every
thread you didn't participate in and older than 1 month:

folder-hook lists ' \
push <delete-pattern>"~r>1m !~(~P)"<enter>'

  Was heißt hier Dogma, ich bin Underdogma!
[ What the hell do you mean dogma, I am underdogma. ]

_F R E E_  _V I D E O S_  -->>  http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/