A mutt flea, or just me?: Last reply paragraph is not displayed.

Reading mail from a variety of lists, with Mutt 1.5.15+20070412
(2007-04-11), I'm finding that the last paragraph of replies in the
posts from just one person are not displayed.

However, invoking vim within mutt reveals the invisible last (or only)
paragraph. Curiously, appending a newline, to terminate the last line,
while in vim, causes the whole trailing paragraph to also appear on exit
to mutt.

I've fished in the archive, and gone ogling, but not caught anything so
far. Has anyone else been bitten by this one?

Erik