Re: folder-hook in my .muttrc doesn't work

=- Rudolf Bahr wrote on Mon  2.Jun'08 at 12:29:05 +0200 -=

> Up to now I used a .muttrc-file which I found on the internet and
> it worked rather fine.

Catchup with rtfm then. :)
Once you know what you do, you can analyze what's wrong.
For example you set fcc-hook rather than Fcc: header your way.

For general debugging advice see also the welcome message with links
to the wiki.