Sorting messages by score AND keeping threading - is it possible ?

Hi all,

* I have mutt score every message that it reads.
* I then use the scores to sort my messages in order of importance (to me).

 Problem: I loose my threading :(

Question: Is it possible to maintain the following threading whilst viewing
          messages in "sorted by score" mode ?

folder-hook . \
             "set sort=reverse-threads ;\
              set sort_aux=last-date-received ;\
              set duplicate_threads=yes ;\
              push '<collapse-all>' ;\
              set index_format='%3N %4C %Z %{%b %d} %-15.15F (%4c) %?M?%M> ?%s'
;\
              set display_filter='t-prot -acelmtS -Mmutt --spass'"
 -aW

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence
Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT
1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact
the sender and delete the email.