new things in 1.5.18

Hello,

I've just build 1.5.18 and replaced 1.5.17.  I notice that there's some small
new features in 1.5.18 that are kind of annoying me, and I'd like to know what,
if anything, I can do about it.

First, I see that when mutt is Evaluating Cache or Fetching Headers (or other
things too), there is now a percentage displayed to the right of the fraction
that tells how far along mutt is in the process.  There used to simply be a
fraction.  Can I get rid of this?  Since I've set the (wonderful) new
"time_inc" to 10000, what happens now is that mutt displays "0%" unless the
operation takes more than 10 seconds.  I would rather it not display any
percentage at all.  "0%" makes it look like mutt has frozen.  Also, the less
cluttered the message the better.

Second, when I change IMAP folders, there seem to be more steps than before
that mutt goes through before showing me what's in my folders.  I used to see
Evaluating Cache, and then if there were no new messages since the last
caching, mutt would go straight to "Sorting Mailbox" and then show me the
folder.  If there were new messages since last caching, then mutt would say
"Fetching Headers" while it grabbed the rest of them.  Now, I notice that even
when the folder has just been cached and no new content is added, mutt will
*still* take the time to display "Fetching Headers".  1.5.17 did not do this,
if I recall correctly.  Can I switch this off somehow?

In general, I'm seeing a lot more stuff go by on the bottom of the screen than
I did with 1.5.17, and it's making mutt take longer to switch folders than with
1.5.17.

Thanks!
-gmn