Re: sending email - mutt waiting for long periods of time on "Sending

    0n Wed, May 21, 2008 at 03:30:42AM -0500, Kyle Wheeler wrote:

    >Well, to *debug* it is easy, just use mutt's debugging mode, and have
    >`tail -F ~/.muttdebug0` running in another terminal.
    >
    >Generally, though, that's probably an issue with your sendmail, and
    >you can just ignore it by setting $sendmail_wait to be something
    >small, like 2 (it'll complete in the background and you won't have to
    >be bothered by it).

Thanks Kyle. I just added $sendmail_wait=1.

 -aW

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence
Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT
1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact
the sender and delete the email.