Filtering/moving mail on IMAP server

Hi, I know this isn't a directly mutt question, but hopefully someone
on the list had, and solved, a similar problem.

I've been a long time user of mutt+fetchmail+procmail+postfix (later
msmtp). But wanted to give my providers IMAP a chance. Being used to
having mail nicely put in the correct mailbox with procmail I'm missing
that very much now. Is there any way I can get my mail from spoolfile
redistributed to mailboxes?

Thanks for help

Przemek
--
AIKIDO TANREN DOJO - Warszawa  -  Mokotów  -  Ursynów  -  Natolin  -  Kabaty
info i zapisy: http://tanren.pl/  tel.:0-501-51-66-66  mailto:dojo@xxxxxxxxx