From: fromuser@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: test email
To: alias1@xxxxxxxxxx

upon replying, mutt (ideally) should replace the From header with
"alias1@xxxxxxxxxx"

I tried out the set reverse_name, and set envelope_from options, but
they seemed to have no effect.

Is there a $to environment variable I can use with a $my_hdr perhaps?

I searched the archives and found an old thread
(http://marc.info/?l=mutt-users&m=98901277402929&w=2) so my apologies if
this has been handled before, but reverse_name isn't working for me, and
setting up aliases would be much to time consuming.

Thanks for any/all help on this!

-Jay