mutt && Exchange (mapi)

Hello,

It seems that in the future I can not talk IMAP and SMTP to our central
M$ Exchange server anymore (please no discussion about this);

The alternative on FreeBSD is supposed to use Evolution and its Exchange
connector (which I've tested and it works), but I would like to stay
with mutt as MUA; any idea about this? any MAPI client or plug-in for
mutt in scope? or any way to fake Evolution Exchange that it fetches
down mails into Mbox format and send it upstream to Exchange what I've
typed into mutt? thx in advance

        matthias
--
w http://www.UnixArea.de/