Re: utf8 console font

On Tue, May 06, 2008 at 12:03:50PM -0500, Kyle Wheeler wrote:
> On Tuesday, May  6 at 11:04 PM, quoth Chris Bannister:
> >Hi,
> >
> >Just wondering which console font people are using in an utf8 locale.
>
> Monaco.

The font families were named after cities, yeah now I remember.

> Tips? Get a mac. ;)

Had one, an SE30, based on the 68030, greata machine. Support - bloody
horrible, unless you had a fat wallet. Backwards compatibility - bloody
horrible, they make their money from the hardware. Frankly, they are
just too expensive.

--
Chris.
======