Re: Prefering text/plain over text/html when viewing messages

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 08:03:16AM -0700, Michael Elkins wrote:
> This should probaly go in a FAQ somewhere:
>
> auto_view text/html
> alternative_order text/plain text/html
I knew this configuration just recently, and it works well! I even
didn't notice the so called multipart MIME until recently when I read
mail comming from proftp-devel mailing list where someone sent mail
with multipare MIME.

I aggree with you that this should probably go in a FAQ!

--
Shaochun Wang <scwang@xxxxxxxxx>

Jabber: fungusw@xxxxxxxxxx