Re: Change unread mark without open the message

On 4/24/08, Kirill Miazine <km@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> * hce [2008-04-24 15:31]:
>

> > Hi,
> >
> > I transfered my Inbox from the Evolution where I used for reading my
> > email before. Now, all messages displayed in mutt are marked unread
> > "O". How can I change the unread mark to read mark without open the
> > messages?
> >
> > Thank you.
> >

>  Fisrt tag all unread messages:
>
>     T~U
>
>  Now mark them as read:
>
>     ;N

Thanks. I also need to check the message subject manually to see if
the message has been read or not before opening it. I know if I press
the key N can change the message to a new message. What is the key I
can press to change the message to a read message whithout opening it
in an index list?

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Jim