Re: Return-Path problem

* Dirk Moolman [2008-04-17 09:39]:
When I open the header of the e-mail received, the return-path of the
mail is different from the From: part of the mail.   The return-path
is always set to root@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How can I change this, so that it reflects the same address that is
in the From: part of the e-mail ?

Try setting the following in your muttrc:

    set use_envelope_from=no

Oops, I did mean to say

    set use_envelope_from=yes
                          ^^^ <- yes, not no!

Thank you.  I tried the line above exactly as it is, and then executed
my mutt command again, and got the following error:

        Error in /etc/Muttrc, line 875: use_envelope_from: unknown
variable

You may try to use

    set envelope_from=yes

--