Re: mutt puppy-dog icon

Hi,

Russell L. Harris wrote:

> The mutt puppy-dog icon which ships with the Debian system I just
> installed is of very poor quality and looks rather shabby.
>
> Where may I find an nice high-resolution mutt icon to use on the
> desktop to launch mutt?

There are two mutt icons in Debian's icewm-common package which I think
look rather nice. I uploaded them to
http://www.student.uni-oldenburg.de/wolf.wiegand/mutt-icon/ , if you
want to take a look at them.

Cheers,

Wolf
--
Wie unser Internet schöner wird: Folgende Ausdrücke will ich vermeiden:
"Surfen", "Onlinegemeinde", "Internet-Kids", "Flanieren in den Datennetzen",