Re: Threads screwing up in XTerm [WAS: piping messages to external

On 25 Mar 2008 03:05 +0100, by linux4michelle@xxxxxxxxxx (Michelle Konzack):
> But sometimes, I use a macro to start a  filter  (like  blacklisting  or
> such) and after I am back in "mutt" the threating is screwed up...
>
> The lines are transformed into => and such crap.
>
> Do you know what this cause?

Mutt displays "=>" in the threaded view when it detects a "duplicate"
message. (As an aside, the ~= pattern is analogous to this.)

See <http://www.mutt.org/doc/devel/manual.html#duplicate-threads>.

Without knowing what exact other "such crap" you see it would be
difficult to identify the cause.

--
Michael Kjörling .. michael@xxxxxxxxxxx .. http://michael.kjorling.se
* ..... No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings ..... *