Re: Store multiple attached files in the same path

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 01:41:34PM +0100, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there a convenient way to store multiple attachements into the same
> path? If I tag all of them and then use ;+s mutt asks me for the
> filename/path for each one, but I'd like to give just a path and mutt
> should use the filenames as are in the mail.
>
> Andreas

If you tag multiple attachments, use ;s and then enter a directory as
argument, mutt asks if it should save all the files to that directory. After
that you still need to hit enter for each file, but it's a lot easier than
correcting the directory for each attachment. I hope this is what you meant
and you're not already doing what I'm suggesting.

Vincent van Leeuwen
Media Design - http://www.mediadesign.nl/