more verbose "Enter passphrase: " line?

Hello,

i have various email accounts and various gpg key pairs. When i get an
encrypted email, mutt just outputs "Enter passphrase: ", without giving
any hint for which secret key. As long as i decrypt specific emails, that
behaviour is ok: i know which key pair i use for that adress.
The problem begins when i want to search emails. I use the
"thorough_search"-option to decrypt encrypted messages before searching.
But now, i don't know for which key pair mutt is asking me the
passphrase for.
Is there a possibility to get a more verbose output? Something like
"Enter passphrase for id xyz: "?
And actually, is mutt/gpg capable of handling more than one passphrase
at once?

Thanks
th