Re: Mutt + LDAP + multiple email addresses

On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 or thereabouts, Rado S came forth with:

> > I am using mutt to query my LDAP server using the
> > mutt_ldap_query.pl program.
> > As is it works fine, except, as designed, it will only retrieve
> > the first email address.
> > Has anyone modified it to retrieve more than one email address for
> > an entry?

> See '?' help when you enter 'query' mode.
> See also manual.txt about "bindings".

Thanks for your reply Rado, although it doesn't appear to solve my query.

I'm after the ability to list all email addresses associated with a single
entry in an LDAP server, i.e user foo may have 3 email addresses, a, b,
and c.

Mutt (via mutt_ldap_query.pl) only returns email address a. I want to see
b and c as well.

This is common for email client it seems, with only squirrelmail
retrieving all addresses so far.

Thanks anyway (I hope I haven't misunderstood your advice).

--
Regards,

Roland

PGP Key 0xDA39319B = BCF0 1214 BAE9 5A3D 46FC 21A6 360D 9398 DA39 319B