Re: bounce: What happens to the CC-field?

Hi,

> > So my question is: If I bounce e-mail, is it sent to the addresses
> > specified in the CC-field of the original e-mail?
>
> No

Great!
So no mass forwarding by accident...

> Use forward option to forward emails.

My problem with the forward option is that mutt lets me only forward
mails if I change the body of the mail, e.g. write something.
I often just want to forward the mail as it is.

> Bouncing is RE-EMAILING. If user A sends a email to user B, and user B
> bounce that email to user C, user C receives email as If it was sent by
> user A. (AFAIK).

So user C does not now (if he doesn't take a close look at the header
that is...) that the message was sent to him from user B?

Benjamin