Re: Hook for changing msmtp account

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 10:08:59PM +0100, Nicolas KOWALSKI wrote:
> Salvatore Iovene <salvatore@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > So you mean that mutts automatically selects the msmtp account by
> > looking at the From: header?
>
> No, it is msmtp which does this job, as explained in its manual page:
>
> " In sendmail mode, an envelope-from address is necessary to send
> mail. This is the mail address that will be presented to the SMTP
> server as the originator of the mail."

Yeah, but _which_ smtp server, among the ones defined in the .msmtprc
file? My doubt comes from the fact that msmtp seems to identify the
various smtp account by an unique name in the "account" property of
the configuration file, and not simply by the used From:.

I mean, what if I wanted then to use two smtp servers but same From:
address?

--
|_|0|_| - Salvatore Iovene
|_|_|0| - http://www.iovene.com/