Re: automatically check for new mail

On Mon, Jan 28, 2008 at 06:33:17PM +0100, Steve S wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm new to mutt, so this question my have been asked before (I found nothing
> on
> the web/in the wiki etc.). In my muttrc I have
>
> bind  browser n check-new
>
> which works ok. I hit `n` manually from time to time to see if there is new
> mail. Is it possible to do that automatically in the background (ala cron)?
>
> s.

Here I run "fetchmail -d 180", which puts a fetchmail proccess into
daemon mode and rerun it each 180 sec period.

--
Atenciosamente,

Leonardo Caldas

ICQ: 801133            | I don't care if the software I run is
GTalk: leonardo.caldas | unstable crap, as long as it is the LATEST
Skype: leonardo.caldas | unstable crap.
Yahoo: leonardocaldas  |