Multiple IMAP accounts

Hello,

i'm currently using two imap accounts with mutt (let's call them account
A and account B). I set up accounthooks
for each account to define spoolfiles, mbox, records etc.
Mail is checked in all subscribed folders, but that's exaclty the
problem i have.
During startup mutt connects to account A and lists
correctly all folders I'm subscribed to. New messages for all the
mailboxes in account A are displayed. To see all subscribed folders and
checks on new mail in account B won't work until I manually open one
mailbox in account B.

Is there any better way to have multiple accounts working in mutt?
Something like an automatical connection to account B when starting
mutt?

My mutt version is 1.5.17, relevant parts of my mutt configuration:

##############################
set imap_authenticators=""
set imap_delim_chars="/."
set imap_keepalive=300
unset imap_list_subscribed
set imap_passive
set imap_peek
set imap_servernoise
set mail_check=60
set imap_check_subscribed

# Account A
set spoolfile=imap://localhost:6000/INBOX
set record=imap://localhost:6000/sentmail
set postponed=imap://localhost:6000/postponed
set mbox=imap://localhost:6000/savedmail
set folder=imap://localhost:6000/

account-hook . 'unset folder'
account-hook . 'unset imap_pass'
source ~/.mutt/accounthook_A #spoolfile etc
source ~/.mutt/accounthook_B

#inboxes for Account A and B
mailboxes imaps://imap.gmail.com/INBOX imap://localhost:6000/INBOX

Regargs,
F. Unglaub.