Automatically encrypting to receipients based on the existance of a local public key (and more).

The subject pretty much says it all.  I want to set mutt to
automatically encrypt email to anyone who's email has a corresponding
public key in the local gpg keyfile.  I know that's more complex than
the usual send-hook entails, but I think it'd be a pretty nifty way to
avoid crafting and maintaining a ton of custom send-hook lines in my
muttrc.

A second question I have is how I can automatically encrypt (with my
key) all emails I send that are encrypted.  I'd like to avoid the
fcc_clear option, since if I'm encrypting email I don't want a clear
text version sitting around (but I would like to be able to refer to
my send messages).  I'd also like to avoid encrypting the local copy
of every email I send, since that would keep my key in memory all the
time or require me to type my password constantly.

--
Clay Barnes

Website:
http://www.hci-matters.com