Sent mail

I don't know how this happened, but Mutt is now creating individual
folders for mail that I have sent, in which it places copies of sent
mail.  Before this time Mutt always put copies of outgoing mail in a
central "sent" folder.  I did do some "tweaking" of the .muttrc file,
but when this new situation arose I put everything back to its original
state.  At any event, this has motivated me to learn the proper
manner in which to handle sent mail, and any help would be appreciated.

Rem