ignore / unignore: what up?

I want to see *some* X-headers, like people's interesting and funny custom
my_hdrs (even though there doesn't seem to be as many of them these days).

But of course I don't want to see all X-headers.

So I have a very long list of boring and irrelevant X-headers in my
"ignore" list.

And I have an "unignore" list:

unignore  From:  Date  Subject  To  Cc  Organization  Organisation \
User-Agent  X-Mailer

I do not have "X-" in that "unignore" list, as that of course would
override the "ignore" list above it, and display *all* the X-headers.

But for some reason I am no longer seeing *any* X-headers in my mails.
This is with mutt-1.5.10i.  Any clues as to what may be causing this are
appreciated.

--
                         // rj@xxxxxxxxx //