Re: Binding to CTRL + arrowkeys

Hello,
Am 13.10.07 19:12 schrieb Gary Johnson <garyjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> To see what mutt receives when you type a key or key combination,
> execute this in mutt:
>
>    :exec what-key

This does only seem to work when I set $LANG to something that is not UTF-8,
per default $LANG is de_DE.UTF-8 on my System (Ubuntu 7.10) and I'd rather
not change it.

Is there any other way of obtaining the key codes? I tried 'showkey' as
well but that refused to work under x.org.

What I don't get is that I can bind comands to the arrow-keys (like <down>
for <next-unread> for example) and control works in other combinations (like
^F for forgetting the pgp passphrase), so what is different about control +
arrow-key?

Felix
--
"Datenautobahnen sind Ländersache"