Mailbox setup

Like most folks I have separate recipes and mailboxes for my most frequently
received
email.  I also created a recipe for email addressed to me for which there
is no specific mailbox.  That mail is directed to #HOME/Mail/inbox.
What is happening in some cases is that email that has a proprietary
mailbox and recipe is going to the inbox instead.  Basically what I was
trying to achieve was to have general email go the inbox instead of
having to read it in /var/mail/rem.  I obviously failed, but the
solution isn't yet apparent to me.

I realize that this is basically a procmail question, but so far that
list has been unresponsive in my attempts to subscribe.

Rem