Order of send-hook and folder-hook options.

I'm trying to set up hooks to modify my From address. I have two
conditions.

a) If I'm in a specific folder (in this case =lists) or its subfolders,
use Address B.
b) If I'm sending to a specific domain, use Address C.

Otherwise, use address A.

I can do a):

        folder-hook .           my_hdr From: address_a
        folder-hook =lists      my_hdr From: address_b

Or, I can do b):

        send-hook .             my_hdr From: address_a
        send-hook @example.com  my_hdr From: address_c

What I can't do is have both. The send-hook runs on every message, so
overrides the configured address for the folder.

Can somebody suggest a way to have both the send-hooks and the

--
Benjamin A'Lee <bma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://subvert.org.uk/~bma/