Re: hide pgp or smime signatures ?

On Tue, Oct 09, 2007 at 11:06:00AM -0700, Gary Johnson wrote:
> On 2007-10-09, Nicolas KOWALSKI <niko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Is it possible to not display the pgp or smime signature at all in
> > the pager ?
> >
> I set 'display_filter' to a script that cleans up a number of
> message artifacts including such signatures.  Here is part of it.

Thanks for your code.

Unfortunately it looks it does not help. :-(

I have written a small shell script containing your code, and set
display_filter=/home/niko/bin/mutt-display-filter in .muttrc, but I
still see the pgp/smime indications in the pager. I must be doing
something wrong...

Best regards,
--
Nicolas