Re: Procmail

>I suspect you probably are just missing some syntax. For example,
>mutt's mailboxes take full paths, not just names that are relative to
>some other setting. So, for example, if procmail is saving messages to
>$HOME/testing then you need to tell mutt:

>     mailboxes $HOME/testing

>Otherwise, if you just have "mailboxes testing", mutt will look for a
>file named "testing" in whatever the current directory is.

>~Kyle

Boy, I'm missing something here.  Ok...I did have the syntax wrong, and
now that I have the path to my mailboxes correctly stated in .muttrc Mutt
does indeed give me a message at the bottom of the screen telling me
that a message has arrived in the named folder.  However, I was under
the impression that the incoming messages would also be listed in the
index.  Otherwise, how would one get the chance to reply?  Also, is it
possible to have the filtered messages placed in their respective
folders without all of the headers?

Sorry this is taking so long to sink in.

Rem