Re: Procmail

>What do you mean that mutt "never sees it"---if you open that mailbox,
>is the new message missing? Is it not marked "new"? What's the
>problem?

Is what marked "new"?

>If you're upset that mutt didn't inform you "hey! There's new mail in
>a mailbox you aren't looking at!", keep in mind that mutt only keeps
>tabs on the mailboxes that you tell it to keep tabs on. So, if you
>want to be notified when new email is delivered to the mailbox
>"testing", then you have to specify in your muttrc:

>    mailboxes testing

Well...I did put a "mailboxes testing" entry in my .muttrc, along with
one for the Mutt users group, and for the FreeBSD users group.  And all
mail for those entities is going to their respective folders, but Mutt
does not notify me of any arrivals.  I have the feeling that something
crucial is missing from my .muttrc file, but I don't know what.

Rem