Re: send-hook my_hdr unknown variable

On 10/08/07 01:31, Matt Okeson-Harlow wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 07, 2007 at 11:15:29PM -0600, Joseph wrote:
> > Is there a limit how many variable I can assign to a hook?
> > I have below:
> >
> > send-hook . 'unmy_hdr From:'
> > send-hook '~t ^xxxx@xxxxxxxxx' 'set signature=~/.mutt/signature-personal'
> > 'my_hdr From: Joseph <xxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Instead of trying to get everything together in one line, you could include a
> file with the settings you want.
>
> For an example, you could check out some of the user contributed
> configurations on the wiki, or take a look at my own setup here:
>
>     http://technomage.net/dotfiles/muttrc/
>
> so for instance:
>
>     send-hook '~t xxxx@xxxxxxxxx' source ~/.mutt/some_file
>
> Where ~/.mutt/some_file contains
>
>     set signature=~/.mutt/signature-persona;
>     my_hdr From: Joseph <xxxx@xxxxxxxxxx>

Yes, that is another solution. I have two profiles configured this way.
Though I was hoping to have everything in one file.

I've tried double " quotes, pipe | in between doesn't help.
I think having file for every profile is the only solution whenever I
need to have more than one pattern assign per hook.

--
#Joseph
GPG KeyID: ED0E1FB7