Re: Mutt stopped sending emails

You have to tell us a bit more about your setup in order for anybody to try to
troubleshoot it.
What is your setup, did you look into your mail.log?

By default mutt doesn't send any messages out, mutt is just a composer it
communicates with MTA like postfix,
sendmail etc. to deliver the message.

--
#Joseph