Re: fetchmailrc - polling local mail

* Joseph <syscon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2007-09-30 21:48 -0600]:

On my system all local mail: from root, warnings from UPS, hylafax are
being forwarded to me: joseph so I have a mail box in /var/mail/joseph
In evolution all I had to do is to configure it to pull mail as: "local
delivery" and magically all these emails were being forwarded to me.

The mutt way to do this is to tell mutt where your system mail is located:

set spoolfile=/var/mail/joseph
mailboxes /var/mail/joseph

and your normal inbox will appear in the mailbox list. No need to
go to the effort of moving it somewhere else.

Breen
--
Breen Mullins
Menlo Park, California