Re: sorting outgoing mail

* Joseph <syscon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [01-01-70 11:34]:
> Can I use procmail for sorting outgoing mail or I need to use hooks?

Yes, you can use procmail via hooks.  Write a hook to pipe a copy of
your outgoing mail thru a *special* procmailrc containing recipies
reflecting your intent.  The process would be very similar to a
*sandbox* setup to test procmail recipies.

0:
!formail procmail -m special.rc

Not Tested!

an email with some explanation of a "sandbox" for procmail and a site
reference are available:
  http://wahoo.wahoo.no-ip.org/~pat/sandbox.txt

This would be easy to accomplish if the fcc can be a script (I don't
know).

or, perhaps (also not tested):

0: c

0