Delete messages based on size of maildir

I am fairly new to Mutt and probably going about this in totally the
wrong way but I have set up muttrc to delete messages after a certain
score has been reached. Some messages never get deleted due to adding to
the scores but most mail-list messages get deleted after 3 months.
However, some lists are very low volume and I would like to keep all
their posts. Is there any way to score a message according to which list
it belongs to?

Regards, John
--
War is God's way of teaching Americans geography
Ambrose Bierce (1842 - 1914)