Re: imap flags forgotten

I am also experiencing this problem.  I, on the other hand, am using
uw-imap.  It doesn't just happen to me though when I'm quitting, but
also just changing folders.  It doesn't happen every time, but enough to
be really annoying.  When it happens changing folders, Mutt doesn't
report the old folder as a folder with incoming messages, but when I
return to that folder, they are again marked as new.

In my experience, I think it happens most often when a new message comes
in while I am reading messages from Mutt.  Even though I see, and read,
those new messages, the old flags are not being saved properly.

If anyone else has experience or information about this problem, I would
love to hear it.

Thanks
-Chip

--