Re: Collapsing Threads

I am not sure, here is my muttrc

Thanx

Danny
> Expanded threads is the default, iirc.
>
> what do you have in your ~/.muttrc concerning threads?
>

> On Wed, May 16, 2007 at 07:05:04PM +0200, it looks like Danny sent me:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > My apologies if this was asked a million times before.
> >
> > At the moment if I view my mail "(most are mailing-lists), all threads are
> > collapsed. I want the threads to be un-collapsed when I start mutt.
> >
> > Thanx for the help.
> >
> > Danny
> >

> +-----
> joel esler | security consultant | Sourcefire |
> http://demo.sourcefire.com/jesler.pgp.key

set abort_nosubject=ask-no
set abort_unmodified=no
set alias_file=~/.mutt/mutt_aliases_rc  # where I keep my aliases
#set allow_8bit                 # never do Q-P encoding on legal 8-bit chars
#set allow_ansi=no
#set arrow_cursor               # use -> instead of hiliting the whole line
#set ascii_chars                # use ASCII instead of ACS chars for threads
#set askbcc
#set askcc
#set attach_format "%u%D%I %t%4n %T%.40d%> [%.7m/%.10M, %.6e%?C?, %C?, %s] "
set attach_sep ="\n"
set attach_split=yes
set attribution="On %d, %n thought of the following :"  # how to attribute