miw - an external program to sensibly sort maildirs in the browser

Hello. I thought maybe someone on the list could be interested this.
Hope the publicity is ok. :) Quoting from the README file:

  I've been always dissatisfied with the sort_browser=date option in Mutt,
  particularly when dealing with maildirs. For me, the reasonable behavior
  is to sort by the newest entry under the new/ directory, so that reverse
  sorting places the maildirs with most recent mails first.

  There is a patch by Dale Woolridge to address this issue [1], but since
  it only looks at the mtime of the new/ directory, once new mail has been
  read in a maildir, it still stays on the top of the list.

      [1] http://www.mutt.ca/maildir-mtime.html

  So for me, the solution was to write an external program that would sort
  the list of maildirs by the date of the most recent new file, and have mutt
  read that list.

The URL is http://chistera.yi.org/~adeodato/code/mail/miw/.

P.S.: Apologies if this mail arrives twice.

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

Proper treatment will cure a cold in seven days, but left to itself, a
cold will hang on for a week.
                -- Darrell Huff