Re: Folder Format for my setup

    0n Thu, May 10, 2007 at 05:03:38PM -0600, Kyle Wheeler wrote:

    >On Thursday, May 10 at 07:48 PM, quoth Cleverson:
    >> Thank you very much for all of infos. I have yet another question:
    >> Whatever format I choose, is it easy to convert the folders to the other
    >> one in case I want to give it a try?

http://batleth.sapienti-sat.org/projects/mb2md/
http://sageshome.net/oss/mbox2mdir.php

 -aW

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence
Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT
1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact
the sender and delete the email.