Re: [t-prot] display_filter not getting exec()'d ...

    0n Sun, May 06, 2007 at 02:34:42PM +0200, M. Fioretti wrote:

    >Very likely, it is a path problem. Instead of just t-prot, try to use:
    >set display_filter='/the/complete/path/where/you/placed/t-prot... etc"

set display_filter='/usr/local/bin/t-prot -acelmtS -Mmutt --spass'

Still does nothing :(

And by the way the version is: Mutt 1.5.14 (2007-02-12)

I'm not sure if this is the best way to test from the CLI, but as you
can see t-prot doesn't seem to alter the message at all. This was a
fake message a created for testing:

    #cat /var/tmp/test.txt | /usr/local/bin/t-prot -acelmtS -Mmutt --spass