Re: moving through mailboxes with new mail

On Sun, Apr 29, 2007 at 03:42:06PM -0400, Kevin Coyner wrote......

> Under this new imap setup, I've got most things working except for
> this 'c' functionality. The first time I hit it, it takes me to
> the first mailbox in my mailboxes list that has new mail. The
> second time I hit it, it goes to the next mailbox with new mail.
> But the third time I hit it, it goes back to the first mailbox
> that I had just come from. Additional hits of the 'c' key just
> keeps taking me back and forth between the first two mailboxes.

One more observation:

    mutt seems to be interpreting a status of 'O' (old) as new mail.
    That's why it keeps going back to the same mailboxes as I only
    glance at the index view in the mailbox and not the actual email
    itself.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

--
Kevin Coyner  GnuPG key: 1024D/8CE11941