Re: Incorrect attachment displaying when message is signed

Hello Eugene,

 On Tuesday, April 24, 2007 at 9:39:14 +0300, Eugene Krivdyuk wrote:

> I have a problem with multipart MIME [inline PGP] signed messages with
> attachments: mutt doesn't display attached files correctly, they are
> displayed as the part of message.

    The original MIME structure has been destroyed by an evil procmail
rule pretending to convert traditional PGP mails to the app/pgp type.
The whole application/pgp concept in itself, and procmail rules
converting to it, are both quite bad ideas.

    Definitive solution: Completely drop any such dirty rule, and make
use of either <check-traditional-pgp> or $pgp_auto_decode=yes instead.
And say thanks to Derek for the comfortable automatism... :-)

    Solution for *this* mail: Edit it, wiping the "Content-Type:"
header, and restoring the Old-* one.

> Attached file is example of such message, sent with icedove.

    To be clear, the message was sent fully OK. Note the signature
covers the text, not the attached image, though.

Bye!    Alain.