Re: saving attachements

On [Mon, 16.04.2007 13:46], Kyle Wheeler wrote:
On Monday, April 16 at 09:23 PM, quoth Thorsten Scherf:
is it possible to define a specific folder where all saved attchements goes into?

As in, can you prevent people from saving attachments elsewhere? No. Can you specify a default one? Sure:

Hm, maybe I did something wrong, but this worked only for saving mails, not
for attachements. I have this in muttrc:

save-hook . ~/Mail/saved

When I save a regular mail, it goes into the folder mentioned above. But
when I now save an attachement, it goes into ~