Re: Automatically truncating signatures

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 the mental interface of
Michael Pobega told:

I'm using Vim as my text editor and I've yet to figure out a good way
to automatically truncate everything below the signature line (----)
when I reply to a message.
I'd like to do this because I'd like to start using a signature in my
messages, and having to get rid of all of the signatures and automated
mailing list messages on every message manually is a bit irritating.

Deletes everything from cursor line position till the last --
map ,ds :.;/^-- $/d<CR>O<home>-- <ESC><right>d<End>I<CR><CR><UP><UP>

Elimar

--
  On the keyboard of life you have always
  to keep a finger at the escape key;-)