Persistent collapse-all ?

Hi,

I use offlineimap (which is a great tool btw) to synchronize a remote
IMAP server and a local maildir on my laptop, which I then read with
mutt. Following the FAQ, I have something like

folder-hook . exec collapse-all

in my .muttrc, to collapse all the threads when opening a mailbox, and
that is very convenient.

Except, when offlineimap wakes up, and finds new mail on the server, it
downloads it, mutt sees it, and complains that "the mailbox was
externally modified, flags might be wrong" (or something to this
effect). And then it uncollapses all the threads.

[I guess it resets its state somehow and then re-reads the messages
in the folder, but doesn't re-run the hooks because it doesn't change
folder ...]

Is there a way to keep the threads collapsed when this happens ?

Thanks,

  /vincent

--
Vincent Beffara