attach multiple files from command line

Dear Mutt users,

is there an easy way to attach multiple files to a message, from the
commandline, using a wildcard?  I start mutt from the commandline a
lot, like so

mutt -a weekly_report.txt peter

which works fine.  I'd also like to do the following:

mutt -a *.png peter

however that doesn't work as intended, the first file is attached and
the rest is converted to email adresses.  If I enclose the wildcard in
single quotes '*.png', the wildcard is not interpreted by mutt.  The
only way to get this to work (that I know of) is to type

mutt -a one.png -a two.png -a three.png peter

which gets cumbersome with 20+ files.  There's a good alternative
(attaching files from within mutt), but I was wondering if anyone has
solved this before.  Any clever shell scripts to add the -a option for
each of the filenames?

Kind regards,
     Hein Zelle

--

 Unix is user friendly. It's just very particular about who
 it's friends are.

 Hein Zelle                     hein@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                http://www.icce.rug.nl/~hein